Monday 9 May 2011

NEC Baby Show First.

Hello all how are you? its been a roller coaster of a weekend for me. Lack of sleep as well as a super busy schedual and a few last minute orders was not a good mix I was exhausted last night completely and utterly. So I have been slowly getting into gear this morning. I am up to date with house work at the mo and have been sewing up a new line of bandana drool bibs. They are so cool and backed with my super absorbent patented bamboo with is wicking properties its sure to keep your little dribbler fresh.
I was planning on making an official launch at the Royal Highland Show but due to a certain fab business taking them down to the NEC for the baby show I couldn't hold back any longer. Here they are. As usual if you want some drop me an email.
Happy Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment