Thursday 19 May 2011

Soo Exciting My First Magazine Article !!!!!!!!

I have been keeping a secret for a long while. Since January actually Its a big one for me so excuse me gushing. I was approached at the turn of the year by Simple Homemade Magazine they wanted to do a little feature on up and coming handmade businesses. I leapt at the chance and today the magazine is out. I am soo excited. Lets hope I can generate a bit more interest in my eco friendly Bamboo products from it.

Happy Thursday


5 comments:

  1. That is so exciting and fantastic! Congrats!

    www.anoptimisticcynicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much I am on cloud nine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are all so sweet. Thanks for joining in with the fun.

    ReplyDelete