Tuesday 24 May 2011

Looking Forward to Lunch?

Hello all, now don't cast me down I know its early and that the schools haven't even finished for holidays yet. But you know me I like to be organised and so I have started taking orders for school lunch bags. Order now and have in time for August. I have a couple of designs for you to choose from, each is suitable for a boy or girl and are soo gorgeous I know your nipper will love them. Each bag is made from 100% cotton ( that's right no artificial fibres, except for the velcro closure ) I wanted the bags to be breathable and totally washable as well. So over to you. I have a number of bags in mind and I have a full to bursting order book at the moments so once I have enough I will stop taking orders. Enjoy your lunch now mine is calling.

Happy Tuesday

2 comments: