Saturday 21 May 2011

Made by Mum at the NEC Baby Show

Good morning all. I feel like my children are away on an school trip. All Butterflies. My new bandana style bamboo bibs are making there debut at the NEC Baby Show this weekend and I am anxiously waiting to see if they are doing well. If you are going to the show be sure to check out Planet Tots stand they have a gorgeous selection of eco friendly baby goodies ( including my bibs)
So what have I been doing to calm my nerves? you know sewing of course and my new fabrics are very tempting so here's what I have been making. A playful puppy blanket made with 100% cotton top and backed with organic cotton and bamboo fleece totally cute of what? and as an extra I whipped up some little eco facial pads to match.
What are you up to today? what ever you are doing have a good one.

Happy Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment