Monday 2 May 2011

Doune Spring Fair

Good morning all, what a weekend wasn't it just fab. I spent way too much time in the garden. I wasn't gardening just sitting or pushing children on our swing or watching all the crazy thing my children want you to watch. You know the "watch me Mummy " shouting. So to say I am a little behind schedule is an understatement. I am way behind where I want to be. I think I feel that about everything at the moment. I am being pulled in all sorts of directions but thats life and if I wasn't busy I would be bored. So this is all I got done over the weekend 25 bibs that's it.

I am heading doon the road to Doune on Saturday they have this totally great playgroup which is having there Spring fair. I am really looking forward to it. Doune is gorgeous beautiful houses and building, wee winding lanes and immaculate gardens. So I better get cracking.

Happy Monday

2 comments:

  1. Wow 25 bibs, I would stuggle to make 1 with my boys running around :) I need to take out more time to craft, when do you craft? are your children all at school? Good luck with your Spring Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca. I sew all the time I try to find time during the day which is really difficult but I mostly sew into the night. My children are not all at school so I often find myself sewing with one child hanging round my neck, another fiddling with thread and needles and having to help my other 2 with homework and reading and thats on a quiet day. Throw in the phone ringing. The postman at the door with deliveries and a few email orders. As well as all the usual household chores and thats my normality. I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete