Friday 27 May 2011

Teachers Gifts Part 1

Hello all. What a week its been and the weekend looks equally hectic. I have been inundated with orders for all sorts of goodies, from lunch bags to bibs to crayon rolls. It has been all go. In the middle of it all I have been starting to organise my end of term teachers gifts. I have a large pool of teachers to thanks, each and everyone of them have been wonderful I can't praise them enough.
I like to give handmade gifts its a way of appreciating the time they put into my children. I know most people do shop bought we are all so busy. But time is such a precious thing and teachers give so much.
So this years I have made a huge batch of tomato ketchup to start with. I have also been making some of my bamboo eco facial pads. I will keep you in the loop with other gifts I have been rustling up. With some pics if I have time.
Happy Friday.

P.S Please remember that I am doing the Crafters Makers fair on Saturday at Perth Road Dundee. It would be great to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment