Monday 16 May 2011

A Weekends Work. Sweet Divinity

What did you do this weekend. I have had a chock a block one. I have been baking up a storm making a birthday cake and a huge tray of mini birthday cakes to take into school. We have had friends round and had lots of fun over a birthday weekend. On a sewing front I have been busy too completing this gorgeous pinwheel quilt for a very special little girl. I have used lots of pinks and duck egg blues in it along with a hint of raspberry and moss green. I love it. I used an all over meander quilting pattern and hand stitched the stripe binding.
Since I love it so much I have made a duplicate to sell. It's available in my Etsy Store.

Happy Monday



2 comments:

  1. Those colors are gorgeous together! That's one pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so fresh thanks Cindy.

    ReplyDelete